Education Improvement Scholarship Tax Credit
During the 2012 VIrginia General Assembly session, a bill will be introduced to provide greater parental choice in education.
By providing business tax credits for donations toward Education Improvement Scholarships to enable economically disadvantaged children to atten nonpublic K-12 schools, passage of this bill would:
- Provide greater opportunities for low-income families.
- Improve long-term viability of Catholic schools through sustained enrollment.
- Save all taxpayers money.
If the legislation is to pass, grassroots support is essential. Watch the five-minute video about the bill (produced by the Conference, the Dioceses of Arlington and RIchmond, and the Mid-Atlantic Schools Catholic Consortium) then join the network to stay up-to-date on the legislation and take action.
HPV Vaccination Parental Resources
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Frequently Asked Questions about HPV Vaccine Safety
- HPV Vaccine - Questions & Answers
- Information from CDC and FDA on the Safety of Gardasil® Vaccine
- Summary of HPV Adverse Event Reports Published in JAMA
- Reports of Health Concerns Following HPV Vaccination